An adventure game consists of a central theme or story that the player must navigate through to accomplish the gameplay. There may be some action in an adventure game or a quest to find clues or solve a mystery. The player is not necessarily require a player to have fast reflexes, but be more apt at planning and carefully thinking about accomplishing a task or beating a challenge to win the game.
1. The game or games that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
2. The game or games that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
3. The game or games I liked best:
4. What happens in the game or games:
5. How you play the game or games: