Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mrs. A E 1 2011

Google Science Fair


What do you think about Google hosting an international Science Fair?

Can you see yourself entering this contest?

You would be competing against students from all over the world. How exciting would that be, not to mention the opportunity to share ideas with people from other countries.

What ideas do you have for this type of project? For instance would you focus on Life science, chemistry, physical science, engineering, architecture, robotics, food sciences, textiles, materials... etc. The possiblilities are endless!  


Use your imagination,  create, and believe in yourself!         



Here is the website if you want more information on the rules.
                                              
                                               http://www.google.com/events/sciencefair/


5 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so excited, I thank google for doing this, I think that these type of opportunities can give a big help to our future, this is just the beggining of our future. My first thought was to mix an electronic with a food content, for example:mixing a piece of meat with an electronic to do something or cause a chemical reaction not just a chemical one, a reaction. I would say that we have to excess our creativity, we have to think as hard and as endless as we can. I am really looking forward to this porject. Yayyyy! I'm so excited!


    Sincerely,Arlette

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1).I think that it if a really good deal because it gives us kids a chance to express up with all of are ideas.
    2).onestly I do because I already have alot of good idear.
    3).I think that it will be really exiting because we get to see everyones ideas.
    4).Are sience fare is on food sience.YAYYYYYYY I'm so EXITED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow im so excited I want to make a something that will make my life better. Like making a thing with solar,wind or water power who would like to help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google Science Fair


    1)What do you think about Google hosting an international Science Fair?
    I think it is cool they're hosting a international

    2)Can you see yourself entering this contest?
    I can definately see myself entering this contest.

    3)You would be competing against students from all over the world. How exciting would that be, not to mention the opportunity to share ideas with people from other countries.
    When you think about it it's kind of scary because there can be all kind of smart 13 year olds around the world

    4)What ideas do you have for this type of project? For instance would you focus on Life science, chemistry, physical science, engineering, architecture, robotics, food sciences, textiles, materials... etc. The possiblilities are endless!

    I am still thinking I don't really know because there are so many things to chose from

    ReplyDelete